1. Are the meals delivered frozen, hot, warm? Meals are delivered super freshly cooked, cold. Never frozen. Although most are freezable, and we recommend that you freeze if you don't plan to eat within the first five days.
2. Are the meals designed to be frozen in the container they come in if I won't be eating them right away, or should I put them in my own freezer containers? You can absolutely freeze in the containers provided.
3. I have a coupon code. How do I apply it? You can apply your coupon code at checkout at the end of the ordering process.
4. My coupon code isn't working. Please drop us an email or give us a ring so we can make sure the coupon code hasn't expired!
5. Does it matter when I place my order? Orders should be placed no later than Sunday at noon. We will still accept orders that come in later, but we can't guarantee fulfillment and will let you know if we had to 86 something you requested late.
6. Is Tuesday the only delivery day? Presently Tuesday is our only delivery day, but we will be opening up more delivery days in 2016.
7. When can I expect my order to be delivered? Your meals will be delivered anytime between 10AM and 5PM on delivery day. If we have unusually high orders or traffic issues and our drivers become delayed, you will be informed via email or a phone call.
8. I need a more specific delivery time. What do I do? If you let us know ahead of time, we may be able to deliver at a specific time of day. If you have limited delivery needs, please give us a call or drop us an email and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
9. What should I do if I can't be home for my delivery? Simply leave a cooler with ice packs for your driver. **If you aren't home for delivery and forget to leave a cooler, the driver will use discretion as to whether to leave your food. You will be notified via email or phone call that your food has been dropped and it's your responsibility to bring it in.**
9. How do I reheat my meals? All meals are fully cooked and can be reheated in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. (obviously this doesn't apply to mason jar salads or other raw veggie meals, DO NOT put those in the oven or microwave)
10. Is everything gluten free? Unless otherwise stated, everything on our menu is gluten free. We do, however, request that you let us know if there is a specific gluten allergy or if you have ANY food allergies.
11. Is everything paleo? No. Our weekly menu features only limited paleo offerings. Paleo items will be marked as such.
12. Do you offer calorie count/nutritional info for each meal? Not at this time. All meals are prepared with all natural ingredients and designed with your healthy lifestyle in mind. While we stay away from calorie counting, we focus on using only all natural nutrient rich ingredients.
13. Do you cater? While we don't advertise our catering services, we cater all the time! Let us know if you would like us to put together an All Real menu for your next event.
14. I would like to send your food as a gift. How do I do that? We have several options for purchasing All Real gifts for your friends, colleagues and loved ones right here.