1. Are the meals delivered frozen, hot, warm? Weekly meal deliveries are delivered fully prepared, super fresh, and cold. Never frozen. Although most are freezable, and we recommend that you freeze if you don't plan to eat within the first 5-7 days. Daily deliveries can be delivered cold or hot, depending on what you request when you call it in.
2. Are the meals designed to be frozen in the container they come in if I won't be eating them right away, or should I put them in my own freezer containers? You can absolutely freeze in the containers provided.
3. I have a coupon code. How do I apply it? You can apply your coupon code at checkout at the end of the ordering process.
4. My coupon code isn't working. Please drop us an email or give us a ring so we can make sure the coupon code hasn't expired!
5. Does it matter when I place my order? Orders should be placed as early as possible for weekly deliveries. We source our ingredients as close to cooking time as possible, but once we've stocked ingredients we have to limit the total we can make for that Tuesday. The later you deliver the more difficult it is for us to guarantee fulfillment. We will let you know if we had to 86 something you requested late.
6. Is Tuesday the only delivery day? We deliver daily in Manchester and weekly, on Tuesday, to all of our other delivery towns.
7. When can I expect my order to be delivered? Your meals will be delivered anytime between 10AM and 6:30PM on delivery day. If we have unusually high orders or traffic/weather issues and our drivers become delayed, you will be informed via email.
8. I need a more specific delivery time. What do I do? If you let us know ahead of time, we may be able to deliver at a specific time of day. If you have limited delivery needs, please give us a call or drop us an email and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
9. What should I do if I can't be home for my delivery? Simply leave a cooler with ice packs for your driver. **If you aren't home for delivery and forget to leave a cooler, the driver will use discretion as to whether to leave your food. You will be notified via email or phone call that your food has been dropped and it's your responsibility to bring it in.**
9. How do I reheat my meals? All meals are fully cooked and can be reheated in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. (obviously this doesn't apply to mason jar salads or other raw veggie meals, DO NOT put those in the oven or microwave)
10. Is everything gluten free? Most of our menu is gluten free, although there are a few menu items, such as the Butternut Squash Lasagna, that are made with whole wheat. . We kindly request that you let us know if there is a specific gluten allergy or if you have ANY food allergies.
11. Is everything paleo? No. Our weekly menu features only limited paleo offerings. Paleo items will be marked as such.
12. Do you offer calorie count/nutritional info for each meal? We do! You will find that macros are listed below most menu items to help you with your meal planning.
13. Do you cater? We most certainly do! Check out our catering menu here. We can also put together a custom menu for you.
14. I would like to send your food as a gift. How do I do that? We have several options for purchasing All Real gifts for your friends, colleagues and loved ones right here.
15. I'm having trouble finding you! Where the heck is 87 Elm Street? We are located in the Sunbeam Mall, beside the Red Barn Diner and across the street from Paul's Executive Car Care. There's plenty of free parking in either of our parking lots. Once you're in the building, follow the signs to our little grab and go cafe. Still lost? Call us at 603-782-3014 or drop us an email at email@example.com
16. How do I order for weekly delivery? You can order for weekly delivery by making your selections on our website or by calling your order in at 603-782-3014,
17. How do I order for daily delivery or pick up in Manchester? Daily deliveries are handled via telephone ONLY. Please call us at 603-782-3014 with your selections.
18. What's all this hub bub about suspended meals? Suspended meals are meals that you can purchase for your neighbors in need. When you purchase a suspended meal it goes into a bank of available meals for those that require meals but are unable to pay for them. All suspended meals go right back into our local community.