1. Are the meals delivered frozen, hot, warm? Weekly meal deliveries are delivered fully prepared, super fresh, and cold. Never frozen. Although most are freezable, and we recommend that you freeze if you don't plan to eat within the first 5-7 days.
2. Are the meals designed to be frozen in the container they come in if I won't be eating them right away, or should I put them in my own freezer containers? You can absolutely freeze in the containers provided.
3. I have a coupon code. How do I apply it? You can apply your coupon code at checkout at the end of the ordering process.
4. My coupon code isn't working. Please drop us an email or give us a ring so we can make sure the coupon code hasn't expired!
5. Does it matter when I place my order? Orders should be placed as early as possible for weekly deliveries. We source our ingredients as close to cooking time as possible, but once we've stocked ingredients we have to limit the total we can make for that Tuesday. The later you deliver the more difficult it is for us to guarantee fulfillment. We will let you know if we had to 86 something you requested late.
6. Is Tuesday the only delivery day? Tuesday is currently our only delivery day but we offer pick up 4 days a week at our Elm Street location. We are shipping meals to all over New England now too please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're outside our delivery area and would like to be one of the first ones we ship to. 7. When can I expect my order to be delivered? Your meals will be delivered anytime between 10AM and 6:30PM on delivery day. If we have unusually high orders or traffic/weather issues and our drivers become delayed, you will be informed via email.
8. I need a more specific delivery time. What do I do? If you let us know ahead of time, we may be able to deliver at a specific time of day. If you have limited delivery needs, please give us a call or drop us an email and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
9. What should I do if I can't be home for my delivery? Simply leave a cooler with ice packs for your driver. **If you aren't home for delivery and forget to leave a cooler, you will be responsible for picking up your meals at 87 Elm Street Manchester. After the meals are delivered All Real Meal takes no responsibility for meals left in coolers over night/stolen/tempered with.
9. How do I reheat my meals? All meals are fully cooked and can be reheated in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. (obviously this doesn't apply to mason jar salads or other raw veggie meals, DO NOT put those in the oven or microwave). OneCrust Cauliflower pizzas should be heated in 450 degrees in the parchment tray they come in for about 8 minutes. Any garlic bread in aluminum foil please put in 350 oven for 10 minutes with the foil. Please consume or freeze within 6 days of delivery.
10. Is everything gluten free? Most of our menu is naturally gluten free, although there are a few menu items, such as the Butternut Squash Lasagna, that are made with whole wheat. . We kindly request that you let us know if there is a specific gluten allergy or if you have ANY food allergies.
11. Is everything paleo? No. Our weekly menu features only limited paleo offerings. Paleo items will be marked as such.
12. Do you offer calorie count/nutritional info for each meal? We do! You will find that macros are listed below most menu items to help you with your meal planning.
13. Do you cater? At this time we do not cater. Our family trays of weekly specials serve four to six so lots of our customers will order several trays to feed a crowd. We will gladly deliver orders over $300
14. I would like to send your food as a gift. How do I do that? We have several options for purchasing All Real gifts for your friends, colleagues and loved ones right here.
15. I'm having trouble finding you! Where the heck is 87 Elm Street? We are located in the Sunbeam Mall, beside the Red Barn Diner and across the street from Paul's Executive Car Care. There's plenty of free parking in either of our parking lots. Once you're in the building, follow the signs to our little grab and go cafe. Still lost? Call us at 603-782-3014 or drop us an email at email@example.com
16. How do I order for weekly delivery? You can order for weekly delivery by making your selections on our website or by calling your order in at 603-782-3014,
17. What's all this hub bub about suspended meals? Suspended meals are meals that you can purchase for your neighbors in need. When you purchase a suspended meal it goes into a bank of available meals for those that require meals but are unable to pay for them. All suspended meals go right back into our local community.
18. How many servings are in the family portions? Family trays serve four to six.